From the ‘Orders’ section, you can see all the orders submitted via your shop.
Once opened, you’ll see the screen with ‘open’ orders, i.e. all those awaiting payment, paid or being processed but not yet shipped.
With the "+ Create order" button, you can enter a manual order (feature available for Blomming subscribers).
The chart includes the following info, from left to right:
- Order ID: the reference number for the order
- Order total (receipt amount): the overall amount paid by the client, including shipping
- Buyer: customer name and surname
- Date: the date and time of the order
- Change order status: displays the current status of the order. You can manually adjust the status from the drop-down menu during the various phases of the order.
The lower part of the page displays the total amount of all orders.
If you want to see the orders that are 'being packaged', 'sent' and 'delivered', click the 'processing' link found next to the 'open' link.
If you click ‘All’ next to the 'processing' link, on the other hand, you’ll see all the orders submitted via your webstore.
For a detailed search, you can use the 'Search' feature with the icon in the shape of a magnifying lens.
To export the list of orders, click 'Export'.
To access the order details page, click on the name of the customer or the order ID.
Click here to learn more about possible order statuses.