Each Blomming order may appear with one of the following statuses:
- Awaiting payment: the user has confirmed the order but the payment has not taken place. This is for new orders.
- Paid: the payment has been completed. Orders can be switched to this status automatically (via payment with PayPal) or manually if the customer chooses cash on delivery or wire transfer.
- Processing: set this status when you're working on the order
- Shipped: the order has been sent to the customer
- Delivered: the customer has received the order
- Cancelled: when you cancel an order, it cannot be reset or restored
- Closed: all processes related to the order have been concluded
The system will send an email to the customer in relation to statuses 1, 2, 3, 4 and 6.
The system will send a notification email to you as well for statuses 1, 2, 4 and 6. It’s a copy of the email sent to the customer.