Each shop on Blomming has a dashboard - a control panel from which you can manage each and every setting.
The dashboard can be reached from the ‘Sell’ link found on every page in the green bar:
If you have already logged in and you have just one online shop, click on ‘Sell’ to go directly to your shop's dashboard.
If you've logged in and you have multiple shops associated to your account, you will be taken to a page where you can select the shop you want to manage. Click the ‘Manage’ button to open the dashboard of the selected shop.
If you haven’t logged in, clicking ‘Sell’ will take you to an online store creation page. If you have already created your shop, you should proceed only via logging in.
Your dashboard includes:
- at left: the menu to browse all of its functions;
- at right: content based on the menu selected.
The homepage of the dashboard includes various information:
- Total revenue: the overall sum of your sales
- Open orders: the number of orders that have not been managed
- Total orders: the total order count
- Product total: the number of products in your catalogue
From here, you can activate:
- the Blomming Shop - if you have an active subscription, you can bring your e-shop online and your embedded pages will work
- the Facebook Shop - if you have an active subscription, you can bring your shop online on Facebook
Check the status of your license under ‘Subscription’. In trial mode (the free 15-day trial) you will not be able to bring your shop online.