From your dashboard, go to the ‘Products’ menu, then click ‘Add a product’.
A new product window will open, where you can:
- upload one or more images for the product. To set an image as the main image, click the star icon (). The main image is the picture that will be used as the preview image. Click the icon () to add an image, the icon ()to display a preview of the picture, and the icon () to delete a picture.
- Add the title and product description.
For each product, you can add:
- an SKU code or a unique product code, which will be the reference code for the product in the warehouse. This field is required. Each product must have an SKU code. If you don’t already have one, you can assign a random number to the product (it's best if the product numbers are in a progressive sequence).
- the starting price and the final sales price. The system automatically calculates any discounts. For example: starting price = €100, sales price = €80, discount = -20%.
- You can select and/or create tax rates for each product. Associating a tax rate for each product is required. For example: 22% VAT, 4% VAT, 10% VAT.
- The weight of the item will then be used to calculate the shipping fee for each client.
You can also define inventory details for each product. For example:
- if the product comes in different versions, you’ll need to check the box and then specify the quantity of each version;
- if there is only one version of the product, you’ll need to enter the quantity available;
If you have enabled different product versions, you will then be shown a table that you’ll need to feel out with the requested info.
In the Version field, enter the title of the product version (for example: Size and Colour) and, in the Options field, you can enter the values for that version (for example: S, M, L, white, blue, red). Attention! The variation title cannot contain special characters (e.g. / - ? _ ). On the other hand, in terms of the variation options, they’ll need to be separated by a comma only (symbols such as / or - are not allowed). The options themselves cannot contain symbols.
Continuing along, you can:
- Associate the product to an already existing category in your shop or create a new category. To create a new category, click ‘Associate to category’ and select ‘Add new category’. A window will open where you can enter the category name.
Attention: categories are ‘collections’ in your shop. You can also manage sub-categories.
- Add a marketplace category:
Lastly, in the section at right, there is a summary of the information added about the product. Here you can see a preview and add hashtags to the product created.
To sell the product in the shop, you’ll need to click ‘For sale’, which you will find in the summary area.
If you are updating a product, you’ll find a ‘Save’ and ‘Add product’ button.
Click the button found below the summary. If your product has different versions, you will be taken to a new page where you can enter all the information on the combination of options for your product versions: the SKU, any additional costs for that version (which will be added to the base price of the product), and the weight.
Click the icon () to add information about the relative combination.