Upload product 28 June 2013
If you have an eBay Shop and want to increase your chances of sales using social networks you now can do it thanks to Blomming. After you have opened a shop on Blomming, just use the easy Import Products feature to bring, in a few minutes, all products from your eBay shop to your Blomming Shop. Here’s how to do it.
In your account, go to Settings> Import Products. In this section you can also upload products via csv and get an overview of recent imports. Choose Import from eBay and on the next screen enter the Country and the name of your eBay Shop, then click Start Import. All the products with complete photos and descriptions, will be automatically loaded into your Blomming Shop!
Some useful things to know:
- You can import at max 1000 products from each eBay Shop. The system will automatically import the most recent
- The minimum size accepted for images from eBay is 500 pixels: smaller images will not be loaded
- Any import error will be reported at the end of loading
- It may take some minutes while the import finishes, you can continue to browse Blomming during this time
- If, for some reason, you wish to cancel the import please remember that you have 7 days to do so. After that you no longer can cancel it.
Now you are ready to bring your Shop on Facebook! It’s very easy, learn how in this tutorial.Tags: blomming, ebay, importare prodotti