If you want to create many products at once you can use the Bulk Load (go to your account in Settings> Import Products> Bulk Load, here). This function allows you to automatically generate complete Product Sheets by importing a CSV file, present on your computer and is compatible with Blomming.
The File Format
The file to use for Loading Multiple file must be a CSV (Comma Separated Values) is a basic text file in which information about the data fields are separated by dividers characters. If you already have an online database, you can automatically generate by exporting data in tables created with Microsoft Excel, Apple Numbers, Google Docs or other similar programs (in this case, the fields in the text file must be separated by “;” point and comma). The file created will still fit with the fields recognized by Blomming.
- You can upload CSV files that contain a maximum of 1000 products at a time (the loading is more efficient if there are 100-200 for each CSV products)
- Do not change the first line of the CSV template of Blomming: It contains the names of the fields that allow you to assign the right place title, description, photos etc.
- Check that the export format is Unicode – UTF-8
How To Fill In the CSV Template Blomming
To start Download the CSV template Blomming. Below are the directions to fill it in correctly: Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
Here you can find the instructions on how to complete the CSV file in the various available fields. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*) next to the name:
- SKU. If present, it is the identification code of the product, created by the seller.
- Img, img1, img2, img3. If present, they are respectively the main image of the product, the second image, the third image and the fourth image. They can be JPG, GIF or PNG files, with at least 640 pixels of width or height. Image files must be publicly accessible on a web path using HTTP, such as http://www.mysite.com/imagesfolder/myimage.jpg.If your photos are not yet online, you can use any image hosting (flickr, dropbox, picasa, google drive …)Note: A product with no images loaded in the shop, but it remains “hidden” and therefore not affordable until it loads an image from your computer
- Title *:Here, you enter the title of the product that will be visible within the product and in the URL. Choose it carefully!Note: You can not insert duplicate titles both within the same CSV file or in relation to other products in its shop.
- Description. It represents the description of the product. A complete description, original and different for each product, significantly increases the chances of selling the product.
- Quantity *. It’s the number of products available for sale.
- Price *. It’s the selling price of the product and, if you use the field Original_price (see below) it is also the discounted price.
- Original_price. The original price of the product, in the case of a product to which it is applied a discount.
Note: if you put a value in it, “Original_price” represents the original price that the product had before the discount, which consequently must always be greater than the value of “Price” for the same product.
- Shipping_profile *. It’s the shipping profile associated with the product. You need to use the exact description that you used when the Shipping Profile has been created. To view your current shipping profiles or to create new ones just go here. When you open your Shop, a “Free Shipping” profile is automatically created.
- Category *. It shows the Blomming category to which the product belongs. Possible categories to enter in this field are those in the drop-down menu of the upload form of a single product, and must be written exactly the same way (you can check here). You can insert up to 3 values, separated by commas, as follows: “macrocategory:category”.
- Tags. Use this field to add the tags you want your product to be associated with.
- Collections. Use this field to define which collections associate the product. You can enter only Collections already present in their Shop, written in exactly the same way. In case you want to be associated with more than one collection, separate the names with commas.
- Published. The admitted values are:
“yes” when the product is to be put on sale immediately after the creation
“no” when you want to create the product in the “hidden” mode (and therefore not sellable until it is explicitly published from the related product page in the shop). This can be useful in case you are not sure about some characteristics of the product and you want to check back before it goes on sale, or you want to make the launch of new products that can not be sold immediately or in any other occasion in which you don’t want to start receiving orders right away.
Once prepared, the file will contain a product for each row. Remember to save it in CSV and import it into your Shop: may take a few minutes, but in the meantime you can continue to browse normally. At the end of the process, check the report in the section Importing Products and compare it with the products created in your shop: you can edit the products normally within each product page, or if there are many mistakes you can decide to cancel the import (by 7 days) and try again.
Happy Blomming!Tags: blomming, bulk load, bulk upload, caricamento di massa, caricare prodotti in massa, e-commerce, products upload, social commerce, subida múltiple, subir varios productos
Upload product 28 June 2013
If you have an eBay Shop and want to increase your chances of sales using social networks you now can do it thanks to Blomming. After you have opened a shop on Blomming, just use the easy Import Products feature to bring, in a few minutes, all products from your eBay shop to your Blomming Shop. Here’s how to do it.
In your account, go to Settings> Import Products. In this section you can also upload products via csv and get an overview of recent imports. Choose Import from eBay and on the next screen enter the Country and the name of your eBay Shop, then click Start Import. All the products with complete photos and descriptions, will be automatically loaded into your Blomming Shop!
Some useful things to know:
- You can import at max 1000 products from each eBay Shop. The system will automatically import the most recent
- The minimum size accepted for images from eBay is 500 pixels: smaller images will not be loaded
- Any import error will be reported at the end of loading
- It may take some minutes while the import finishes, you can continue to browse Blomming during this time
- If, for some reason, you wish to cancel the import please remember that you have 7 days to do so. After that you no longer can cancel it.
Now you are ready to bring your Shop on Facebook! It’s very easy, learn how in this tutorial.Tags: blomming, ebay, importare prodotti