Edit product 11 December 2013
On any Product page you can add up to 4 YouTube videos, associated with the 4 available images.
The videos can be used to describe your products in the best way, showing the production process, to tell the brand’s philosophy or the history of the seller. With the video tutorials you can add advertising campaigns and any content that will enrich the experience of your visitors. Use video content to engage your potential customers!
Always remember that you can only publish your own content so you don’t infringe on copyright laws.
Adding a YouTube video to your product on Blomming is easy.
1. Position your mouse over the picture and click on the product of the film in the upper left corner.
2. In the pop-up window that is opening, simply paste the link to a Youtube video: be careful, links from other platforms are not allowed.
3. Save and you’re done! Your visitors will see the symbol of the video by simply clicking on the main picture, and can play the video without leaving the Product Data Sheet.
Happy Blomming !
CONTINUA LA LETTURA »Tags: video
Edit product 10 September 2013
If you have a product available in different models, the option to add variants will allow you to set options such as color, size, weight, size, and much more to your product. It will give your customers a better shopping experience making it more simple and straightforward. It also can save you time in managing the shop and orders.
After logging into your account, enter in the Product you are interested in add variant for and click the Add link Variants, just above the price field.
Here you can assign a name to the variant, which correspond to different options.
1) Variant: Color
Options: Green, Red
2) Variation: Size
Options: S, M, L
The product will then be available in the following variants: Green-S Green-M Green-L, Red-S Red-M Red-L.
By clicking on “Create Product Variants” on the next screen you can change the stock availability for each variant.
After saving, the customer can easily select from the drop-down menu the desired option to add to the shopping cart.
From the Settings menu> Variant Editor you can get an overview of the variations and options already used and eventually changing its name. Each option added here will appear as a suggestion that variant for all the times that will be used in a new product, thanks to the auto-complete.
Some simple rules to remember:
- You can add a maximum of two variants for each product
- Option names should be entered separated by comma
- The combination of all the options can generate maximum 50 Product variants
- If you have products available in more variants uses the function and make it known to your contacts: spread the news with the link to your shop or your product on your profiles on social networks or on your blog or site. Your customers will appreciate it!
Once you discover the Marketplace dedicated to the Promoter, and refined our search with the filters, there are still many surprises to discover the best of Blomming. A Promoter knows how important it is to stay up to date on the latest news to astonish their community. And what better way than to visit our Marketplace? A true showcase constantly updated.
Clicking in the section Our Picks, you’ll have a selection of the most original, innovative products of our entire platform. This area is daily updated by our Editorial Team. This section can help you choose through the use of filters and do not forget to check the “Only Promotable Items” filter that you’ll find in the menu on the left!
In the top menu you will find the offers section, ideal for lovers of discounts. In this continuously updated area you will find all the items that our sellers have decided to offer on a super-affordable price! Through the use of filters you can then find the most suited categories of the product to your community.
In the Best Sellers area, marked by a green ribbon in the Marketplace, you’ll find those items which have already been a big success in purchases and that we think your followers might like too ! If you want you can speed up your search by using the display line as we did from the menu at the top right, you will have a more organized arrange of the products.
Finally, marked by a blue ribbon, you can find out the selection of Most Liked. You, as a promoter , knows more than anyone else the importance of social networks, especially Facebook. In this section you will find all those articles that have already received a great appreciation on the form of various Like!
From the top menu you can view other categories of research, useful for navigating the discovery of attractive products:
- Collections: If your community have a clear idea or subject of interest, you can rely on our thematic collections. You will find products selected by our team of the most beautiful shops of Blomming about a certain theme. Discover them all!
- Shop. In this section you can get a view of those shops which have distinguished for quality, creativity and reliability. Among them there is also our Top Shops and our Guaranteed Shops.
- Categories. Here you’ll have to glance a gallery of products Blomming divided into themes.
Pick Product 17 July 2013
A good Promoter knows that knowing and respecting the interests and characteristics of its community is essential. Blomming helps you find the “perfect products” through the use of special filters.
Login to your account and click on Pick Products to access the Showcase dedicated to the Promoter where there are all the shops Blomming that adhere to the Social Affiliation. You can choose from a wide range of products to suit every taste and need. Remember: the promotion products are marked with a yellow ribbon.
One of the main rules is to begin to understand what to look for. It sounds trite, but it’s important to always keep in mind your goal. Ask yourself: What kind of product I really want to promote? The filter by Category is useful to make a first selection. You can find it in the side menu, click on All and choose the category of your interest among the many available.
In the same section is available a bar in which the price can be set a minimum and / or maximum value in order to define the search of the most suitable products to your community also from the economic point of view. In the example image, we set up a search filter for products of the category Clothing and priced between € 5 and € 300.
If you want to entice you your audience even more to purchase, offer good deals is a great incentive. Just check the box Only discounted items and your marketplace will only show products to which has been applied a discount by the seller. After all, who does not have a thing for the discounts?
If the result of our research is extensive, it may be useful to change the sort order of results according to criterion that interests more to the Promoter. By default the results are displayed from newest to oldest, but you can choose from other options:
Low Revenue Share
High Revenue Share
Note: Filters are easily applicable also to the results of the free searches.
To select a product you just have to click on the check boxes in the yellow tape: it will automatically include the item in “My Shop” and you can start to share – gaining a percentage in case of sale. To receive the payments, do not forget to complete the configurations of the Shop.
Happy Share!Tags: blomming, pick products, Promoter, search filter, search products, social affiliation
If you want to create many products at once you can use the Bulk Load (go to your account in Settings> Import Products> Bulk Load, here). This function allows you to automatically generate complete Product Sheets by importing a CSV file, present on your computer and is compatible with Blomming.
The File Format
The file to use for Loading Multiple file must be a CSV (Comma Separated Values) is a basic text file in which information about the data fields are separated by dividers characters. If you already have an online database, you can automatically generate by exporting data in tables created with Microsoft Excel, Apple Numbers, Google Docs or other similar programs (in this case, the fields in the text file must be separated by “;” point and comma). The file created will still fit with the fields recognized by Blomming.
- You can upload CSV files that contain a maximum of 1000 products at a time (the loading is more efficient if there are 100-200 for each CSV products)
- Do not change the first line of the CSV template of Blomming: It contains the names of the fields that allow you to assign the right place title, description, photos etc.
- Check that the export format is Unicode – UTF-8
How To Fill In the CSV Template Blomming
To start Download the CSV template Blomming. Below are the directions to fill it in correctly: Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
Here you can find the instructions on how to complete the CSV file in the various available fields. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*) next to the name:
- SKU. If present, it is the identification code of the product, created by the seller.
- Img, img1, img2, img3. If present, they are respectively the main image of the product, the second image, the third image and the fourth image. They can be JPG, GIF or PNG files, with at least 640 pixels of width or height. Image files must be publicly accessible on a web path using HTTP, such as http://www.mysite.com/imagesfolder/myimage.jpg.If your photos are not yet online, you can use any image hosting (flickr, dropbox, picasa, google drive …)Note: A product with no images loaded in the shop, but it remains “hidden” and therefore not affordable until it loads an image from your computer
- Title *:Here, you enter the title of the product that will be visible within the product and in the URL. Choose it carefully!Note: You can not insert duplicate titles both within the same CSV file or in relation to other products in its shop.
- Description. It represents the description of the product. A complete description, original and different for each product, significantly increases the chances of selling the product.
- Quantity *. It’s the number of products available for sale.
- Price *. It’s the selling price of the product and, if you use the field Original_price (see below) it is also the discounted price.
- Original_price. The original price of the product, in the case of a product to which it is applied a discount.
Note: if you put a value in it, “Original_price” represents the original price that the product had before the discount, which consequently must always be greater than the value of “Price” for the same product.
- Shipping_profile *. It’s the shipping profile associated with the product. You need to use the exact description that you used when the Shipping Profile has been created. To view your current shipping profiles or to create new ones just go here. When you open your Shop, a “Free Shipping” profile is automatically created.
- Category *. It shows the Blomming category to which the product belongs. Possible categories to enter in this field are those in the drop-down menu of the upload form of a single product, and must be written exactly the same way (you can check here). You can insert up to 3 values, separated by commas, as follows: “macrocategory:category”.
- Tags. Use this field to add the tags you want your product to be associated with.
- Collections. Use this field to define which collections associate the product. You can enter only Collections already present in their Shop, written in exactly the same way. In case you want to be associated with more than one collection, separate the names with commas.
- Published. The admitted values are:
“yes” when the product is to be put on sale immediately after the creation
“no” when you want to create the product in the “hidden” mode (and therefore not sellable until it is explicitly published from the related product page in the shop). This can be useful in case you are not sure about some characteristics of the product and you want to check back before it goes on sale, or you want to make the launch of new products that can not be sold immediately or in any other occasion in which you don’t want to start receiving orders right away.
Once prepared, the file will contain a product for each row. Remember to save it in CSV and import it into your Shop: may take a few minutes, but in the meantime you can continue to browse normally. At the end of the process, check the report in the section Importing Products and compare it with the products created in your shop: you can edit the products normally within each product page, or if there are many mistakes you can decide to cancel the import (by 7 days) and try again.
Happy Blomming!Tags: blomming, bulk load, bulk upload, caricamento di massa, caricare prodotti in massa, e-commerce, products upload, social commerce, subida múltiple, subir varios productos
Upload product 28 June 2013
If you have an eBay Shop and want to increase your chances of sales using social networks you now can do it thanks to Blomming. After you have opened a shop on Blomming, just use the easy Import Products feature to bring, in a few minutes, all products from your eBay shop to your Blomming Shop. Here’s how to do it.
In your account, go to Settings> Import Products. In this section you can also upload products via csv and get an overview of recent imports. Choose Import from eBay and on the next screen enter the Country and the name of your eBay Shop, then click Start Import. All the products with complete photos and descriptions, will be automatically loaded into your Blomming Shop!
Some useful things to know:
- You can import at max 1000 products from each eBay Shop. The system will automatically import the most recent
- The minimum size accepted for images from eBay is 500 pixels: smaller images will not be loaded
- Any import error will be reported at the end of loading
- It may take some minutes while the import finishes, you can continue to browse Blomming during this time
- If, for some reason, you wish to cancel the import please remember that you have 7 days to do so. After that you no longer can cancel it.
Now you are ready to bring your Shop on Facebook! It’s very easy, learn how in this tutorial.Tags: blomming, ebay, importare prodotti
When you add a product it is important that you include crucial information on the product sheet: Description and TAGS. A Tag is a label, or key-word, that describes the product: these are essential and extremely useful so as to be index-linked by search engines such as the one present on the Blomming Storefront. Using Tags appropriately will help gain visibility and assist potential clients in finding what they are looking for. Go on reading!
CONTINUA LA LETTURA »Tags: aggiungere un tag, añadir etiquetas, asociar una etiqueta a un producto, associare tag a un prodotto, come usare i tag, cómo utilizar las etiquetas, gestire i tag
Thanks to Blomming’s Social Affiliation anyone who is active online can now make money by sharing the products they prefer from those available on Blomming.
To become a Promoter all you have to do is go to this page and fill out a straightforward form in which you choose your Username (a public name for your Blomming account), email which you will use for logging in and to which all important information will be delivered and a password. The only other thing you have to do is accept the Terms of Service (read with care) and select if you want to receive a Newsletter which will contain official communications, then click on Become a Promoter … and your ready to start!
Those who wish to do so can also use their Facebook credentials to register their Blomming account, this will help speed up the process even further.
After you login you will arrive at the Dashboard: from here you can access all sharing functions, your Settings and Orders pannel. The first thing you need to do is to start populating your Shop by choosing products that you want to promote. Click on the green button ‘Pick Products‘ to see the storefront, which is always updated with all the items available for promotion. These products are also recognizable from the yellow tab in the top right of the products picture where the percentage, destined for the Promoter in case of sale, is also specified (with more details once on the product page). To choose a product just tick the window and the product will appear in your Shop. (at the link: http://blomming.com/mm/[yourusername]/items)
You can also discover many interesting products by navigating the Blomming Storefront.
To remove a product from your Shop, just un-tick the window.Tags: blomming, Promoter, scegliere prodotti da promuovere, social affiliation
If you want to save time in the management of your Blomming Shop you can use the Mass Editor feature: it allows you to apply changes to multiple products simultaneously.
Click on “My Shop”, which is the page where you see all your uploaded products. Then just select the desired products by checking the white box in the lower right corner.
Once you have selected the products you’ll see a new menu at the top of the page, with several options available.
How it works:
- Category. You can select up to three categories. Check boxes can have three different settings:
- Empty Check Box: none of the selected products is linked to that collections. If you mark the item’s check box and click on “Apply”, the item will be added to that collection.
- Marked Check Box: all selected items are already linked to the collection. Clearing the tick box you will remove them from the collection.
- Green colored Check Box: Just some of the items you selected are linked to the collection. The first click on the check box will remove the items from the collection, the second one will add all the items to the collection.
- Collections and Tags. You can associate the selected items to one or more already existing Collection or Tags (here a quick tutorial about Collections).
- Discount. With this feature you can apply the same percentage of discount to all your items (here a tutorial about discount).
- Shipping. Clicking on “Shipping” you can select from the drop-down menu an existing Shipping Profile to associate to the items. (Here, how to create a shipping profile)
- Visibility. You can decide to hide temporary items in your store and then bring them back to visibility.
- Delete. Hey, wait a minute! Are you sure you want to delete items from your store? (We remind you that it is not possible to delete items that have been ordered.)
Easy, isn’t it? :)Tags: bulk edit, ecommerce, editor masivo, modifica in massa, modificar varios productos, modificare prodotti in massa, Shop Blomming, social commerce
- Category. You can select up to three categories. Check boxes can have three different settings:
You can create your own Special Offers applying a Discounted Price to a product. It is pretty simple to do. Under the price of the product you can find the link Manage discount. When selected, the following window will open:
You can define the discount to apply to the original price. This is also the only data that you cannot modify in this panel. For the discount, otherwise, you can change freely:
- The discounted price
- The percentage
- Or you can use the sliding cursor
In every case, the system will recalculate the final price. The result will appear like this: