Blomming offers to sellers the ability to sell their products beyond their own country. What better target for a seller then the global one? To be able to make it happen we need to do the basic settings to facilitate transactions: the most important is certainly the creation of appropriate methods of payment.
The methods of payment available at Blomming are diverse, including PayPal, the safest and most practical way available at almost all countries. But what about those countries where PayPal is not operating yet?
There is no need to worry, this will not block the rising of your business! In these cases, the safest and most economical payment instrument remains the use of bank transfers. Today make an international transfer is as simple as do a national one. Thanks to the evolution of the SWIFT system, transfers money to and from foreign countries are now easier and cheaper.
Once you check the option bank transfer, 2 fields are required:Bank Account Number or IBAN: it is precisely the space devoted to the account number. It is, in short, a number known internationally that uniquely identify the recipient, and therefore able to credit the amounts transferred without errors. The IBAN consists for a variable number of characters, up to a maximum of 34. In Italy, the IBAN is composed of 27 fields. You can check the number of characters of the IBAN of your country here
Note: For those countries not participating in the standardization system IBAN, you can enter the equivalent values . For example, in India the standard IFSC is used, the CLABE in Mexico, Argentina the equivalent is the CBU, while in other countries without specific standardization such as Brazil and Malaysia you just need to enter the account number.
- BIC or SWIFT: the Bank Identifier Code is a identification code used worldwide. While the IBAN is enough for a national operation for the countries that use this system, for an international money transfer it is essential to use SWIFT code. Generally consists of a variable number of characters between 8 and 11 consisting of numbers and letters. To know the BIC relative to your bank you can refer to this link.
At this point you just have to enter your personal data in order to let your customers choose postal order or bank transfer as a payment method to pay you. We will send your information only to those buyers which have chosen to pay you with one of these methods
To enable the PayPal or Credit Card payment option for your Shop, and to therefore receive money from orders correctly, you must have a ‘Premier’ PayPal account (if you are a private seller) and a ‘Business’ account if you are a company. More information in this article.
Required Settings for your PayPal Account
1) Once on the PayPal website enter your PayPal account and click on Profile
2) Click on: My Selling Preferences > API access
3) Click on option 1: Add or edit API permissions
4) Insert in the relevant field the access key: paypal_api1.blomming.com and tick the boxes as shown in the image below.
Required Settings on your Blomming Account
1) Log in to your Blomming Account
2) Go to Settings > Payment Methods
3) Tick the option ‘PayPal and Credit Cards’ and insert your PayPal Account’s email adress
Now your clients will be able to pay you using PayPal, and with credit cards, in a safe and direct manner. What’s more you will receive payments instantly.
Happy Blomming!Tags: asociar tu tienda a PayPal, associare lo Shop Blomming a PayPal, PayPal o Carta di Credito, recibir pagos con tarjeta de credito, ricevere pagamenti con Carta di Credito, ricevere pagamenti con PayPal
Choose Paypal is a safe and fast way for your transactions on Blomming (HERE is the tutorial to set up Paypal as a payment method in your shop).
Furthermore now to pay with Paypal is even easier for you buyers: they no longer have to leave the Facebook page in which you have the Shop! The whole process Cart – Checkout – Confirmation – Payment takes place more easily and quickly, and the buyer can return immediately to see the products again, or to visit other pages. This is thanks to a partnership with PayPal where, you know, millions of people in the world have an online account. If you are a seller, to accept payments with this system is extremely useful to stimulate sales. And if you are a buyer you can shop safely just in a few clicks.
In both cases, what are you waiting, open an account now!
CONTINUA LA LETTURA »Tags: blomming, ecommerce, facebook commerce, metodi di pagamento, paypal, social commerce
PayPal is a system – external to Blomming – which allows you to pay and be paid online in a safe and easy way. You can save your credit card or bank account data once, and then use your PayPal credentials directly. In this way the websites on which the transaction occurs will exchange data while keeping your personal information secure. This is how PayPal presents itself:
PayPal and Blomming
Blomming store carts are linked with PayPal as this is a fast, easy and secure way of managing transactions for both the seller and the buyer.
PayPal is a very effective way to receive payments. Those who buy from you can enjoy a safer and easier shopping experience: with a few clicks the payment is received directly by the seller without leaving the Blomming procedure (also on Facebook). This prevents buyers from “getting lost” by going manually on other websites (and also spares them the trouble of using banks or postal services).
From the seller’s point of view, this method makes sure to receive the payment before shipping the object. It is called PayPal Express Checkout.
In order to activate this function it is necessary to have a “Premier” PayPal account (for individuals) or a “Business” PayPal account (for companies). The Business account is free and it will charge a percentage on the payment based on the volume of transactions. Here is the link to the page of PayPal fees.
To use it with Blomming you will only need to enter your Paypal email or, if the Blomming account hasn’t been validated, it will be required by PayPal when you receive your first order through Blomming. Here are some information on PayPal:
- About to Start
- Buying and Selling
- A video that explains how Express Checkout works
- Comparison between Premier and Business
Associate your PayPal account with your Shop Blomming: read this article.
Payment options 21 March 2011
In order to start selling with Blomming you need to select at least one of the “Payment Options” (see this page).
The currently available options are:
- Cash on delivery. Those who receive the product will have to pay before they can withdraw it
- PayPal. You must 1. have a PayPal account and 2. enable the possibility to receive payments. You may find more in-depth instructions on this option in the relevant page of this Help
- Postal Order. You need to go to the Postal Service, pay the requested fee and the parcel will be delivered directly from the postman to the address of the recipient. Once in possession of the title, the beneficiary can collect the amount at any post office
- Check. It works like a bank transfer, that is the payment is handled directly between seller and buyer, but it is registered by the system
- Bank Transfer. In this case Blomming handles the buyer’s personal data, but not those of the bank account (IBAN): this is exchanged directly between buyer and seller in further communications. However, the order is registered and classified as “To be Paid”
- Other. This option can be used for external systems, like debit cards. PLEASE NOTE: In case of un-secure payment systems choosen by the user, Blomming does not take the blame for eventual security problems that may occur.
You can enter these settings once and for all, and come back to the “Payment Options” page only if you wish to edit them.Tags: cómo pagar, metodi di pagamento, métodos de pago, online, pagamenti, payment systems, payments, paypal
Blomming is a system for selling online directly: anyone can sign up and sell anything, in few minutes. What makes Blomming special is that it is designed to sell even through those online places where you already have an online presence – that is your website, blog or social network.
In other words, Blomming combines E-Commerce with Social Media, and that’s why we talk about Social Commerce. Example giving: once the Shop is created, an Embed code becomes available in order to allow users to bring the functions of electronic commerce onto any website or blog, just like you’re used to do for YouTube videos.
Blomming is also tightly integrated with Facebook: not only you can automatically show links to products through Like, Share or Comments, but you can also set up a real Shop that shows your Blomming products within your Facebook Page, and sell directly from there.
The idea is simple: you just have to upload a photo of the product, add the price and a little more information, and you’re ready to sell:
- On your blog / website or on those of your friends by copying and pasting the embed code of the product on sale
- Directly on your Blomming page
- On a Facebook Page
Let’s see what happens on Blomming. Once you have uploaded a few products, your shop will look like this:
This page is public and you can share this web address with whoever you want. By clicking on any product, you will land on the product page, which appears like this:
This also has a public web address and is ready for sale. Indeed, those who want to buy the product will simply click Add to Cart to activate the procedure in the browser. See below:
The purchasing process is activated by clicking Checkout, with the security and reliability of a safe E-Commerce system of the highest quality. The system, with all the needed features and measures, is the same if you sell your products directly from blomming.com, from your website or blog by using the Embed or from a Facebook Page using the app Blomming Storefront.
Here is the embed of a single product:
Here is the embed of the whole Shop:
And here is the Shop integrated in the Blomming Facebook Page:
To empty the Cart and close it you must select Clear Cart. If you want to go on with the puchasing, just click on Checkout: on the next step your data will be required for shipping. At this point, if you want, you can proceed with the payment: the mug will arrive, don’t worry!
This is just a brief introduction to help you take the first steps into the world of Blomming, but there are many other features which are explained in the other sections of this Help. Are you interested in Blomming gadgets? Visit our Shop!Tags: blomming, come funziona, cómo funciona, pre, presentación blomming, presentazione blomming, social commerce