Blomming has no intention to stop, not at all! We started almost 3 years and a half ago with some invitation emails sent to our closest friends, and today our friends have become almost 30,00o! Items for sale on the platform are now almost half a million, the turnover generated by you passed some time ago one million € and you guys have already sold… more than 85,000 products! At this point, as they say in these cases, we have good news and bad news to tell you.
Let’s start with the least good one. We decided to change our Terms of Service (valid from July, 1st 2014) and adopt, also for the old Blomming users, the system of pricing that we already adopted a few months ago for new members joining Blomming. This means that in short, after a 15-day free trial you can choose from a Monthly Plan (€ 19.99) or an Annual Plan (199 € ).
But let’s get to the good news. For all users who joined the platform before March 17th, 2014 we have prepared a Super Offer to reward the loyalty of our Sellers: choosing the Annual Plan by June 10th, you can save 50% of the price!
We know that this new approach to pricing may be burdensome for some of you and maybe someone will even abandon us, but we believe it is the right way to offer those who stay with us the level of service you expect.
We have built a Marketplace together and thanks to your contribution we now host more and more special products, more unique creations and item curation is more important than ever, so we believe it’s time to bet on quality. We continue to move forward and in fact one of the options introduced, the Premium Plan, allows you to have your own Custom Domain, one of the recurring requests of our Community of sellers.
We tried to think to all needs by creating a specific plan for people who are starting selling online for the first time and for which the requirements are a little more restricted, as well as the budget. To you is born the Starter Plan.
Our new TOS are always reachable in this page and will be valid starting from July, 1st 2014. Take advantage of the Offer: choose an annual plan (Basic or Premium) by June, 10th to save 50% and just focus on sales! Please also note that if you do not update your Plan by June, 30th, your shop will be automatically disabled.
Sometimes it is necessary to implement some changes in order to keep improving: are you ready to continue to grow? We do! And for any questions or assistance, you can always contact us at [email protected]. Happy Blomming!
Blomming offers to sellers the ability to sell their products beyond their own country. What better target for a seller then the global one? To be able to make it happen we need to do the basic settings to facilitate transactions: the most important is certainly the creation of appropriate methods of payment.
The methods of payment available at Blomming are diverse, including PayPal, the safest and most practical way available at almost all countries. But what about those countries where PayPal is not operating yet?
There is no need to worry, this will not block the rising of your business! In these cases, the safest and most economical payment instrument remains the use of bank transfers. Today make an international transfer is as simple as do a national one. Thanks to the evolution of the SWIFT system, transfers money to and from foreign countries are now easier and cheaper.
Once you check the option bank transfer, 2 fields are required:Bank Account Number or IBAN: it is precisely the space devoted to the account number. It is, in short, a number known internationally that uniquely identify the recipient, and therefore able to credit the amounts transferred without errors. The IBAN consists for a variable number of characters, up to a maximum of 34. In Italy, the IBAN is composed of 27 fields. You can check the number of characters of the IBAN of your country here
Note: For those countries not participating in the standardization system IBAN, you can enter the equivalent values . For example, in India the standard IFSC is used, the CLABE in Mexico, Argentina the equivalent is the CBU, while in other countries without specific standardization such as Brazil and Malaysia you just need to enter the account number.
- BIC or SWIFT: the Bank Identifier Code is a identification code used worldwide. While the IBAN is enough for a national operation for the countries that use this system, for an international money transfer it is essential to use SWIFT code. Generally consists of a variable number of characters between 8 and 11 consisting of numbers and letters. To know the BIC relative to your bank you can refer to this link.
At this point you just have to enter your personal data in order to let your customers choose postal order or bank transfer as a payment method to pay you. We will send your information only to those buyers which have chosen to pay you with one of these methods
Once you discover the Marketplace dedicated to the Promoter, and refined our search with the filters, there are still many surprises to discover the best of Blomming. A Promoter knows how important it is to stay up to date on the latest news to astonish their community. And what better way than to visit our Marketplace? A true showcase constantly updated.
Clicking in the section Our Picks, you’ll have a selection of the most original, innovative products of our entire platform. This area is daily updated by our Editorial Team. This section can help you choose through the use of filters and do not forget to check the “Only Promotable Items” filter that you’ll find in the menu on the left!
In the top menu you will find the offers section, ideal for lovers of discounts. In this continuously updated area you will find all the items that our sellers have decided to offer on a super-affordable price! Through the use of filters you can then find the most suited categories of the product to your community.
In the Best Sellers area, marked by a green ribbon in the Marketplace, you’ll find those items which have already been a big success in purchases and that we think your followers might like too ! If you want you can speed up your search by using the display line as we did from the menu at the top right, you will have a more organized arrange of the products.
Finally, marked by a blue ribbon, you can find out the selection of Most Liked. You, as a promoter , knows more than anyone else the importance of social networks, especially Facebook. In this section you will find all those articles that have already received a great appreciation on the form of various Like!
From the top menu you can view other categories of research, useful for navigating the discovery of attractive products:
- Collections: If your community have a clear idea or subject of interest, you can rely on our thematic collections. You will find products selected by our team of the most beautiful shops of Blomming about a certain theme. Discover them all!
- Shop. In this section you can get a view of those shops which have distinguished for quality, creativity and reliability. Among them there is also our Top Shops and our Guaranteed Shops.
- Categories. Here you’ll have to glance a gallery of products Blomming divided into themes.
Open a Shop on Blomming is really simple: there are no listing fees and you can immediately start selling on our platform, on your Facebook Page, on your Website/Blog and… well, anywhere on the Web!
What you get from Blomming
Here you can find the main features offered by Blomming. The more you explore the product, the more you will find there’s plenty of them.
- Facebook Commerce, Web E-Commerce, Blog E-Commerce Widgets, Mobile Commerce. With Blomming you can take your online Shop everywhere and easily manage your stock, orders, customer interactions, shipping and payment systems: everything from a single account.
- No listing fees. Unlike other E-Commerce solutions, Blomming requires no activation fees. Uploading (and start selling) a product is completely free.
- No product limits. You can upload all the products you want, there is no quantity limit, no time limits anymore! Forget about paying repeatedly for existing products.
- Up to four images per product. You can upload up to four photos for each product on your Shop. We want you to show them the best way you can. Oh, and there’s even a handy zoom function.
- On site Navigation and Shopping Cart “memory”. Customers who navigate your Shop via your Website or Facebook Page get a complete experience on three levels. They can see the product gallery, specific product pages and the Cart without leaving the Shop. Information remains stored: if customers come back to any Blomming Shop, the cart appears with the products already added and ready to be purchased.
- High-level security. All Shop management functions, transactions and important pages are extremely protected, as well as your data, thanks to the Secure Socket Layer (SSL), a top safety standard.
- Social functions continuously updated. All your product pages include useful Social sharing features (for both you and your customers). We try to integrate new, emerging, relevant Social Media.
Choose your Plan
These conditions are valid for Blomming registered users from April 18, 2013 (inclusive) onwards. Rates refer to sales generated by sellers directly on their Blomming Shop, Facebook Shop, embedded Shop (Website/Blog) and links from Social sharing.
Choose a Subscription: the first 15 days are in free trial!
- Monthly subscription. If you are an active seller and want to focus on sales, the monthly plan (from just € 19.99) allows you to save and not overthink!
- Annual Subscription. The annual plan (from just € 199.99) is great for real professionals and strong business focused on growth: stability and saving of 16% on monthly subscription.
In order to reach even more people (customers!) and get exposure, we have created our Social Marketplace Blomming. Activate this option means enjoying:
- Social Affiliation. Allow other users (called Blommers) to promote your Shop on social networks. You can create a network of promoters: bloggers, publishers and Social Media Lovers. They will share your products, you will increase your sales. The perfect Social Deal!
- Marketplace. Your main promoter may be just Blomming itself. If you activate our Social Affiliation, your Shop will appear in search results of Blomming’s internal search engine, in sections of the website and in the iPhone app. Also your Shop could be featured on our Newsletter, Blog or Social Media channels.
Orders generated on the Social Marketplace are subject to a sales commission. But you get to decide the percentage, starting from 5%.
This percentage is not added to your plan rate, it is only valid for sales generated by Blommers on their channels or by Blomming Marketplace and its channels.
Note: users registered before April 17, 2013 are subject to the terms described in this article.
CONTINUA LA LETTURA »Tags: cost, costes, costi, ecommerce, fees, sell online, tarifas, tariffe, vender online, vendere online
About Blomming 5 April 2013
Are you looking for a way to monetize your online presence, whilst keeping your identity? Welcome to Blomming!
Blomming is a Social Commerce platform that adresses the needs of Sellers, Promoters and Buyers for a new type of e-commerce experience that is completely integrated with social networks.
Shops on Blomming
For Sellers Blomming offers a system through which to sell online without a ‘middle-man': anyone can subscribe and open a shop in a few minutes. This system is thought of so as to reach and monetize those plcaes online where one is already present. In fact, with a single account you can sell
- On your blog/website, thanks to the embed code that you can simply copy and paste
- On a Facebook page of which you are the administrator
- Directly on the Blomming website
On Blomming we have thousands of shops from all around the world with unique and original products that range across all sorts of categories, with a strong presence of designers, artisans, artists, stilists and all sorts of creative minds.
Blomming for Promoters: Social Affiliation
We came up with the idea of Social Affiliation as a natural extension to Blomming shops. The idea is that anyone who is active online – wether you are a Social Media Lover, a blogger or online publisher – can monetize the sharing of products that you like. At a difference to other affiliation programs this is the first case in which the Promoter can choose products according to his own taste, and therefore suggest things to his own community that truly convince him.
Those who subscribe as Promoters (you can do it here) can choose from a selection of products, namely those that Sellers who adhered to the Affiliation program have rendered available, and include them in your own personal shop. Sharing them with a simple Like, Tweet or Pin or embeding the product into your shop, will allow you to earn a percentage on the sale price (which is chosen by the seller of each product) in the case of a sale.
Power to the Social Media Lovers! Getting started is very simple: click here.Tags: blomming, ganar dinero en internet, guadagnare online, make money online, Promoter, Promotor, redes sociales, social affiliation
It can happen that for a certain period of time you cannot manage your Blomming Shop. For example when you are on vacation or sick or just when you are busy with other activities (such as fairs or other events).
So, what can you do to avoid missing an order in that timeframe?
Simply turn on the Vacation Mode, by going on Settings > Store Settings. At the bottom of the page tick the box to enable the mode.
Now you can select the dates (from…to…) and type a message that will be shown highlighted in yellow at the top of your Shop in that period: the Shop will be active and you will be able to receive orders regularly, but that alert will inform customers that their items will be shipped with a little delay.
Finally, remember to click on the Save button: if the operation is successful a message will confirm you that the settings were updated successfully.
And here is how the shop will appear over the “holiday” period. Easy, isn’t it?
Tags: Blomming Help, Impostazioni dello Shop, Modalità Vacanza, social commerce, vacation mode
Blomming is a user-friendly e-commerce platform with which you can quickly share your products on sale on blog/websites and social networks – thus exploit your on-line presence. Anyone can sell on Blomming, and you can sell anything you want, provided it is legal: the restrictions are listed below.
Regarding the products, there are no limitations of price, type or quantity. Some users sell postcards for one euro, others rent their house on the mountains, some sell expensive works of art. You can get rid of an object you do not need more, or sell items that you create yourself. This is why Blomming is very appreciated in the independent creativity movement: artists and artisans, designers and fashion designers, hobbyists, “Hand-Made” and “Do-it-Yourself” enthusiasts and so on think it a useful tool to sell on-line.
Blomming is also designed for companies: from the smallest ones that can not afford a complicated and expensive system of e-commerce to the biggest that want to extend their presence and their customers on the Social Media.
You can also sell digital products although, as it happens with any other kind of products, Blomming is not responsible for delivery.
Blomming is an “open” platform like eBay, YouTube, Facebook, etc. It offers a service for all subscribers, so it belongs a little bit to everyone. Those who use it must comply with the rules and avoid illegal or unacceptable behaviours for their own good and for the good of the others.
There are some strict rules:
- You cannot sell illegal or forbidden items on Blomming: see this page
- Obviously, this extends to any object that is the result of illegal activity
- By using Blomming you commit yourself to our policy of Acceptable Uses: see this page
- Also, by registering on Blomming you agree to the Terms of Service: see this page
Happy Blomming!Tags: condições, objeto consentido, termos de uso, vender
The Blomming Marketplace gathers all of our sellers products that are using the Free Plan, and those that are using one of the other payment plans (either Revenue Share or Monthly Subscription) with the Social Marketplace option activated.
You can get there from the Blomming Home Page by clicking on ‘Explore’…
…alternatively if you are already logged into your Shop, just click on ‘Buy’ with the shopping cart symbol.
Our Marketplace is devised so as to offer simple and interesting navigation tools, as well as the possibility of freely searching for shops and products.
The top menu presents itself with a variety of options:
- Offers: our best products on offer (chosen by the Blomming Team)
- Collections: a thematic selection to discover the products of our marketplace (chosen by the Blomming Team)
- Shops: our prettiest most interesting and best presented shops (chosen by the Blomming Team)
- Categories: to navigate all products according to interests. Each seller assigns a Category for each product loaded in their shop
You can also click on the coloured buttons to discover products according to other criteria
- Our Picks: all the best items(chosen by the Blomming Team)
- Best Sellers: the items of Sellers who make the most sales
- Most Liked: the items that have the highest number of ‘likes’ on Facebook
Furthermore, in the various sections and in the results of the search engine it is possible to apply filters so as to find products that interest you more efficiently.
Information and recommendations for curating your Shop and appearing effectively in our Marketplace in these articles:
- How to make a beautiful shop and increase sales
- How to make Your Products attractive
- Tags: how to use them and gain visibility
- How to use Watermarks
Blomming is a system for selling online directly: anyone can sign up and sell anything, in few minutes. What makes Blomming special is that it is designed to sell even through those online places where you already have an online presence – that is your website, blog or social network.
In other words, Blomming combines E-Commerce with Social Media, and that’s why we talk about Social Commerce. Example giving: once the Shop is created, an Embed code becomes available in order to allow users to bring the functions of electronic commerce onto any website or blog, just like you’re used to do for YouTube videos.
Blomming is also tightly integrated with Facebook: not only you can automatically show links to products through Like, Share or Comments, but you can also set up a real Shop that shows your Blomming products within your Facebook Page, and sell directly from there.
The idea is simple: you just have to upload a photo of the product, add the price and a little more information, and you’re ready to sell:
- On your blog / website or on those of your friends by copying and pasting the embed code of the product on sale
- Directly on your Blomming page
- On a Facebook Page
Let’s see what happens on Blomming. Once you have uploaded a few products, your shop will look like this:
This page is public and you can share this web address with whoever you want. By clicking on any product, you will land on the product page, which appears like this:
This also has a public web address and is ready for sale. Indeed, those who want to buy the product will simply click Add to Cart to activate the procedure in the browser. See below:
The purchasing process is activated by clicking Checkout, with the security and reliability of a safe E-Commerce system of the highest quality. The system, with all the needed features and measures, is the same if you sell your products directly from blomming.com, from your website or blog by using the Embed or from a Facebook Page using the app Blomming Storefront.
Here is the embed of a single product:
Here is the embed of the whole Shop:
And here is the Shop integrated in the Blomming Facebook Page:
To empty the Cart and close it you must select Clear Cart. If you want to go on with the puchasing, just click on Checkout: on the next step your data will be required for shipping. At this point, if you want, you can proceed with the payment: the mug will arrive, don’t worry!
This is just a brief introduction to help you take the first steps into the world of Blomming, but there are many other features which are explained in the other sections of this Help. Are you interested in Blomming gadgets? Visit our Shop!Tags: blomming, come funziona, cómo funciona, pre, presentación blomming, presentazione blomming, social commerce